• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Video] LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Video] LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!


    [Video] LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Never would of have thought that I would stick around this long without a break/hiatus.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    [PSA] If you’re farming Raziel skillups, make sure Monster Leveling is ON

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I've been "farming" Raziel for the last couple days on every difficulty wondering why I've gotten no skillups the whole time. Turns out, I turned off Monster Leveling some time back. I hate myself.

    submitted by /u/intVariable
    [link] [comments]

    To everyone who’s had a failed Remdra run, I salute you!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    [Fan Art] Doodle Ponno pokepoke

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Hard Amen tricolors in case anyone needs them

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So close to being done with this hellhole, but so far away

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    [Tip] Need a little more exp to rank up for more stamina? Free normal dungeon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Not sure if it has been said, but we have 0 stam normal dungeon right now. Rather than waiting or using stone to refresh my stamina, I did a couple of them since I needed 30k more exp to rank up. For those of you who are still grinding the ranking dungeon and you need just a tad bit more exp to level up for that sweet stamina refresh, you can consider playing the Zeus dungeon (17k exp)

    submitted by /u/MisterPiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I left the game Feb of last year after Fate collab due to not having time to play. With covid situation and more free time, I'd like to try again.

    Anything new that changes the game in the past year? Any new evolutions?

    Could I have a recommendation on which of my units are still relevant today? Any suggestion for progression?

    My monster box sorted by monster points is: https://imgur.com/a/GqtbsM8

    submitted by /u/Mazino88
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking to start up

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I was interested in this game ages ago, really appealed to me and wanted to get into it after DoT died out but I never got around to it coz it kinda feels overwhelming.

    Is this a good game to get into or is it kinda hard now since it's been out for like 10 years? And if so, are there any tips or guides that I should look into/take on board to help me get started?

    Thanks for any help :)

    submitted by /u/Adazartar
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat it...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    People are sleeping on the new water great witch. EZ A6 clear.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Returning player, can I make something more up-to-date with my box?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    sorry my box is a bit of a mess :( I think I favorited a bunch of stuff when I was still playing heavily and I dont remember why most of the non-rem developed stuff is favorited. I quit around 2-3 years ago, coming back intermittently for a week or so every 6ish months.

    I have a Ranubis team and a two DMeta teams, one green and one dark. It doesnt seem like many people are putting up compatible leads though, so I was wondering if I could make some teams better suited for tackling newer content.

    Box here: http://imgur.com/gallery/vtYIYSs

    I'd appreciate any advice! :)

    im also sitting on a bunch of mp if that's relevant.

    submitted by /u/DraconianPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Lf help with qilin, brahma, shnezeradedodo, and senri descended multiplayer...321 292 209

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Spare Eris Gem

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hello! I spent so much stam trying to beat Eris but just can't. I really need to evo my venus so if anyone has a spare gem, it'd appreciate it so much. i can offer a Qilin gem, valtin gem, drag/god latent, pixelit.

    my id is: 397057457 thank you thank you thank you

    submitted by /u/darkbluesweater
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Need help with new characters and Team builds

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi All, I just did some gacha and got Charcoal, Jiraiya and Valeria. Need some advice on these new characters. -Is it better to keep Charcoal at current form or evolve to Uevo? -Does boss time debuff affect Charcoal fixed 9s timer? -Is it better to use Jiraiya as transformation or evolve to Uevo?

    I tried to form the below team. Is the team workable? Team1 - new team Charcoal Jiraiya Valeria Zela Sonia Flo

    Team2 - existing team Tokugawa Valeria Zela Sonia Flo Mitsunari

    Other wood that i got - Osiris

    submitted by /u/StinkoBaby
    [link] [comments]

    Hey fellas I’m a returning player and I’m looking for some Fasca friends to pair with my Lampeid!! ID: 361848441

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    [Video] Asuna Doesn't Need to Play With Gaslowe's Little Game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Finally beat colo2 and was awarded Achilles!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Yugi for 2p multiplayer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    So I have Yugi on both my main and alt (still trying to get nelle or fascia on either acct for variety). I wanted to ask if there are some great sub options or builds needing half the SB to evolve in turn 1?

    I currently just run both as if I didn't get the shared SB boost and the fortress dragons seem to be a waste of a sub.

    Currently pairing my two stand-alone team builds:

    MAIN: Yugi (Fagan equip), Fortress Dragon (Chuan), DMG (Kuriboh), Lajoa (Zuoh equip), Yami Yugi (Orphen equip)

    ALT: Yugi (Fagan equip), Fortress Dragon (Eris Apple), Fortress Dragon (V-Buckle), Lajoa (Rikuu), Bakura (Chuan)

    I usually sub in RLuci when I need all colors. Asking if there are great subs if we negate SB awoken priority and SA (as all Yugi threads talk about sub value with SB and SA in mind)?

    submitted by /u/jeiyuu
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Dyer friends 313, 371, 330

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Just looking for some Dyer friends

    Assists dont matter to much ( unless your have Akine equip 😜)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/sajoir6
    [link] [comments]

    First A5 Clear!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment