• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons justaway can be limit broken and inherited...

    Puzzle & Dragons justaway can be limit broken and inherited...


    justaway can be limit broken and inherited...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    [Discuss][JP] What did you get in your 100 free SGF rolls?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I got Saline, Nelle, and Gremory. Not bad!

    submitted by /u/lexarqade
    [link] [comments]

    Which will add more damage to my team?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    3 more dark OE when there are already 6 dark OE, or 3 dark rows when there are already 9 dark rows?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Had gotten a Hasegawa invade...then it drops a gold Justaway

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I wish some cards Skill Voice awakenings had SFX instead of a voice.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    IMO Sinon's would have better if her skill awakening had a gunshot from a rifle instead

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Check the new video!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Returning player, a few questions

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Okay, so I played this game quite a bit maybe 6-7 years ago and got the itch to re-download it. Just wanted to get some opinions on how to play effectively. Not trying to super min max everything, but at least make good use of my time playing. I ended up rolling a starter that has a multiplier when doing 2x water/water or water/light and decided to just stick it out instead of re-rolling endlessly.

    Is right now a good time to be pulling from the machine? Game gave me 50 stones to start, but wondering if I should just save them for an event to pull and stick with my current leader.

    Another question, the event dungeons...are those worth grinding out right now? Do I even have enough time left to make use of the rewards to pull from the monster exchange (which i dont really recognize).

    Lastly, for the monster exchange mechanic, I noticed you cant preview the selected monster's skills, so not sure which ones are worth even going for. Any way I can find out which ones are worth playing for and which dungeons I should just pass and use my stamina elsewhere. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/KanyeAsadaTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Briefs so Manly they can handle even the Strongest Attacks! (In UDR 2)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    P&D Outsmarted Me... Damn The Game

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I fell to 0 hp, and accidentally hit the 'yes' button to continue. I, being my genius self, decided to quit the game immediately, in hopes of cancelling out the continue. And it did! The 'game over' screen showed itself once again, indicating my success—until I realized I was now down a magic stone.

    The damned game stole my magic stone, not even letting me continue. Thanks, PAD

    submitted by /u/IncandescentPeasant
    [link] [comments]

    Is ganeshas treasure trove meant for coin farming or just medal farming? Or both?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    How to create a JP account?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I've tried a couple times and can't seem to figure it out. Is there an up to date guide for creating an account? Possibly a guide for a dummies, with pictures?...lol

    Now that there's 100 free sgf rolls, I think how's the time to try again.

    Please help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hTxCmill
    [link] [comments]

    My last 5 gems... whew @_@ only had 30 gems too! Gl everyone!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    relogged to jp for 100 rolls. what team can i make to farm A4 and A5? ty!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Looking for Fasca and Phenom friends! Usually run a Cloud and an Ina. 348-486-240

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    If you have a specific SA or assist you'd like me to run i can see about setting those up. 348-486-240

    submitted by /u/half_pasta_
    [link] [comments]

    LF Nelle friends for Yugi team - My Id is 367-079-273

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Any assist should be fine, sb preferred.

    My other leads are DKarin and last changes from dyer/lamp/whatever else is new and/or fun

    Almost beat zeus anni for the 20k +points, but screwed myself on 9th floor by not using orb changer >_>

    I only got one nelle friend atm too lol

    Thanks!

    Id is 367-079-273 Ether

    submitted by /u/EtherFlask
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering what dungeons/teams everyone has used this lead for/with?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Reincarnation

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I have a few 7 start monsters that can be reincarnated but the evo line shows there is nothing after the reincarnation. I was wondering if there was some hidden evo after i reincarnated it.

    submitted by /u/Osha_to
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Nelle to best friend ID: 360 831 321

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I run Yugi. I'm looking for a Nelle to pair with, I'll be best friending and I have a premium gift or whatever it's called I'll give if someone best friends me.

    submitted by /u/PM_TITS_4_PENS
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Ina friends for use with Yugi - 311 655 402

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Kirito Team

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Currently working on Kirito team for A4-A6. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/YusriKhairi
    [link] [comments]

    Not the best setup for it, but I like where this is going.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Need nelle friends for yugi team. Zeus anni is dumb...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I have basically no nelle friends and I cant beat anni with my dyer/MAaten team. Ive got nothing else that will really do it. :/

    LEND ME YOUR AID FELLOW GEM TWIDDLERS

    my friend code is 367-079-273

    I keep DKarin and Dyer as my other two slots.

    submitted by /u/EtherFlask
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment