• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Waiting 4 years just for disappointment

    Puzzle & Dragons Waiting 4 years just for disappointment


    Waiting 4 years just for disappointment

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    If anybody is wondering what to do with their Shivnias here's some TA2

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    The symbol for Wood is only seen in the transition to the boss fight in Sacred Relic dungeon

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I know she doesn’t have nearly the following of gunma, but can I get my other myr form please. Thanks gungho.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    QOL suggestion - let awakening search also tag units who have the awakening when transformed.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    See title.

    It doesn't currently (unless I'm doing something wrong somehow, but I doubt it) - but specifically now that we have units that have full-hazard-resist awakenings when transformed, it would be really nice if it worked that way. Still useful for building 7c, VDP, etc teams too.

    submitted by /u/thisisnottravis
    [link] [comments]

    Found a home for my Romias!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    [Help] Story Skip?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Possibly a dumb question, what does story skip in options do? I assumed it disabled the dialogue in story mode, didn't wanna read all that again on my alt. But it obviously doesn't do that, so what does it do?

    submitted by /u/GreenTriangler
    [link] [comments]

    ahh, good ol freshly evolved shirou. One of the only monsters to have less awokes in evo form then in weapon assist form. It was probably one of the last surviving shirous out there. Shirou, we remember you started the 2x XXX 2x meta. RIP

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    it worked

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I just unlocked assists, and sent to change around my team to make the most of them. Any ideas?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    [LF] BF with Faska: 384,002,366

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I run lots of leads like Yugi, Lamp, Rheven,Hao, Phenom and DLilia.

    submitted by /u/riptide7989
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else like hoarding masks? Really want 99 of each.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    (LF) Dyer & Lampeid pairings (Dyer, V!Ideal, Minaka) #319,307,415

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Never thought I'd pull or want to play more leaders since I had a Yugi & Alice team. But here I am!

    I always keep Yugi up. Then I'm switching between Dyer and Lamp on and off. Really enjoying Dyer. Velkhana is my Best Friend for a long while since a few best friended me for that.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Ya'll notice something missing?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Deena vs. Lamp vs. Kaiba

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Seen the hype for Lamp and Deena.. And I can see Lamp's appeal vs. Deena. Deena's a bonkers sub, period. Spinners usually suck, no doubt about it.

    But Anyway, what makes Kaiba not as good? I've got double Kaiba leaders on deck, and he has a HUGE shield, with a great multiplier, +2 Combos.. great SA, one has the FUA and the other has full poison resist and very useful active like Lamp.. Is the double Kaiba pairing overlooked? Thinking about turning him into a card, but he seems like a legit contender for strongest water lead in NA.

    submitted by /u/Auburn-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    S Rank - Sacred Relic Dragon Saga

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Can't seem to S-rank myth difficulty. Tried B&J with Suou and B&J help, didn't work.

    Any team post of your run? Strat?

    submitted by /u/orphyeus
    [link] [comments]

    New video on the Sacred Relic Dragon Saga egg machine! Check it out!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    AA3 Help.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    What builds do people use for solo Fagan Rai?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Are there any monsters like Yugi's Winged Dragon that work well for Rai?

    submitted by /u/Ike_Lawliet
    [link] [comments]

    Hit my 2000 days yesterday. AMA

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Went in blind! Would have brought damage multipliers if I'd known about the boss...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I have seen a lot of posts on Lampeid and I was curious of the hype. I got him and I think I have a strong set of water subs so I was wondering if I could make. (I think cotton and fujin is essential to the team though)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Need help with Dyer and lamp teams!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Despite wanting Deena for the art, how does she compare to Alice/Fasca pairing?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I'm close to trading but don't know if I'll regret it.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment