• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Can someone confirm, it's the first right?

    Puzzle & Dragons Can someone confirm, it's the first right?


    Can someone confirm, it's the first right?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    [Video] Blujin's new BFF: Fasca - Alt. Grotesque Being

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Legit first time seeing this and idk how or where to get it! And if I do get it who is the best card to use it on?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Anything worth saving stones for?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    These 50 stones are burning a hole in my pocket... Anything better than DBDC that's currently running to look forward to?

    submitted by /u/Erudyte
    [link] [comments]

    Is Haku getting a buff?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I was only able to skim through Max Murai's livestream video before needing to go to work but it seemed like his pull at the end was a "buff pull".

    submitted by /u/misanthropi_
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] If you're running 3p, try to be aware of your teammates' skills!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I cannot begin to count the number of deaths I've seen in Painting of the Celestial Sphere because some idiot decided to take a swing at Scheat or Eschamali instead of passing while I've had Reeche ready to use.

    submitted by /u/FaxCelestis
    [link] [comments]

    My new team I needed off only dragons

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Do you 110 your stuff?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I've been working on maxing out all of my teams in PAD for the past couple of months (Skilling up, latents, super awakenings, etc) I like to run training arena 1 to 110 my teams because i dont have any teams strong enough to punch thru training arena 2, and it's kind of grueling. Do you guys find it worthwhile using enhance or training arenas to grind out your teams to 110? Or do you leave them as is?

    submitted by /u/smolpotato67
    [link] [comments]

    Part 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    My box because two ppl requested it (part 1)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Part 2 to the Tutorial. Check it out!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    [Team] Returning after a couple years and was hoping to get some advice!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fvNQYnM

    Hello, I played this game for a decent amount of time about 3 years ago. I already have a pretty fair amount of monsters, I was just hoping for someone to lead me in the right direction!

    1) What are my best teams? 2) What dungeons people focus on nowadays? 3) Are godfests still the best time to roll? 4) Is there a good tier list to follow nowadays? Back in the day I think we had PADx as our main site for all information.

    submitted by /u/itzsizz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment