• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons When a boss adds poisons to your Yugi board

    Puzzle & Dragons When a boss adds poisons to your Yugi board


    When a boss adds poisons to your Yugi board

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    How did you guys end up getting better at this game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I have started playing a while ago, but can't seem to improve my team no matter what I do. I have some 6 star monsters, a 7-star one, and a 5-star, all of which have all enhancements. However, I still end up getting my ass handed to me by the dungeons. Can anybody offer some advice about getting better?

    submitted by /u/The_end_of_the_cycle
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday and today have been good days. I reached lvl 400 yesterday I got 23% in ranking so now when the ranking dungeon is over I get the SB badge to get my last SB on yugi transform. And now I hit 250 days cumulative log in!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    [Shitpost] Same energy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Quite possibly the best physical killer?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I evolved yugi, is there a way to turn him back?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I didn't realize it was his base form that was good... I evolved him, and now I'm wondering if I can Turn him back. Otherwise am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/ibelucas
    [link] [comments]

    I know this probably isn't all that high, but I was really happy to reach this!!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    What is the most of one color you can fit on a 6x5 and 7x6 board without it matching?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Been wondering this and what is a optimal way to place orbs on a board without them matching.

    submitted by /u/MakeShifthuman
    [link] [comments]

    What Latents should I use?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    What luck!?!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Ideal as a Danganronpa character! (Art by u/Fricking_Miu_Iruma)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Orb Resetting Cards

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I'm trying to get past a pesky boss who keep blinding the board so I am looking at trying to bring in a card with a board reset skill. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Maeda Keiji, I know I've seen more cards in my box with a similar skill but I can't find which ones they are.

    submitted by /u/Maelarts
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Back to PAD! Can someone help me figure out a build! I mostly run metatron rn

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Help building yugi team

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    So I'm currently running with 2 dark magic girls, dark magician and bakura.(the whole event basically). I don't have a hiei which I would probably choose over dark magician or maybe bakura. Anyways I wanted to have orphens assist on the team for dark skyfall but I don't really want to take away bakura assist from bakura and all the others have skills I need to pop. I guess bakura does enough damage without four poison blessings but idk. Thoughts?

    Here's my box

    http://imgur.com/gallery/5Mveq3j

    submitted by /u/chaseidontknow
    [link] [comments]

    Who's trading for VIdeal in 14 hours? What team will you run?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    No way Im rolling for her. Valentine's REM is super weak. Less than 5% for a 8-9*. When it came out it was mostly s o people could get Carat but most teams don't need her.

    Anyways I'm thinking of running NyReeche. Kirito for leaderswap. Eva. Saber. She can VDP just fine even on 6x5 thanks to +4 combos. And is tanky enough to wittle most things below their resolve and also Sh Ford equip exists. Might replace Eva and Saber with Green Ranger and Yashamaru.

    submitted by /u/RevoBonerchamp69
    [link] [comments]

    Hit damage cap for the first time ever! Just messing around in endless 7×6 and I popped Bakura and then DM and made 2 VDPs and a row

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    DMC Collab this year? Is anyone else seeing ads for this too

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Because the GungHo Collab is coming we know there is a pal egg machine and I was skimming the list to see any notable equips. I do not have much knowledge in equips though so do you know what ones are the best and do any of them have a skill boost?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    No drops from Descended Challenge?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Are the drops supposed to be this rare or? I've cleared it twice now with nothing

    submitted by /u/WarwickIs4Noobs
    [link] [comments]

    Yugi trade

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    So I already pulled Yugi and my current team is Yugi/dark magician/fortress Dragon/fortress dragon/veroah

    Should I trade in to get another Yugi?

    submitted by /u/muskratboi
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I was running the Annihilation Descended Dungeon with Genjuro, lead swapped to Dark Magician (2x HP). It seems Brahma can preempt a 99% gravity ( isted on PADX as 50%, and I saw it on posted videos after the fact). I had 75k+ HP, got hit by the gravity, then my lead swap occurred, and I died.

    Is this supposed to happen? If you were at 1 HP and had a 99% gravity, you'd survive. Why would a lead swap to half HP then kill you? It completely surprised me, but seems like a bug?

    Edit: PADX does show it in skill set 2 with a 50% chance, thanks for the correction ShadyFigure. Still not sure why that would cause me to die though.

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment