• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Karin Nation > Leilan nation (336258)

    Puzzle & Dragons Karin Nation > Leilan nation (336258)


    Karin Nation > Leilan nation (336258)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    My friend sent me this screen shot. Just why

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    [PSA] Super Awakenings Do Not Count Until After Level 100 in Level Up Dungeons

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Learned this the hard way when first attempting Colosseum 2 with my yugi team.

    submitted by /u/FluffyPillow007
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Yo-Kai Watch Collab Teasers - Day 1

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Leilan Nation > Karin Nation (333,150)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    First AA2 & AA3 Clear And Did It Back To Back

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    First AA2 & AA3 Clear And Did It Back To Back

    https://preview.redd.it/bc45seatf5f41.jpg?width=3256&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a7fc7223be8ef659a9e9f82256619f82213f2374

    I know that people in general do not Coop these dungeons because of the lack of SA's and team badges, but with Yugi I have been able to put together these teams that cover all of the needed resists and utility to pull it off. The SB requirement is much easier to get a first turn transformation, and it gives you a lot of options as far as inherits that make the run a lot easier. Of course you need to either have an alt or someone you can work closely with to put it all together.

    I've been tweaking my Yugi teams on both my main and my alt and it looks like I have something that works well for coop. The teams combine to have full blind, poison, jammer, cloud and tape resistance, as well as unmatchable orbs counter and time debuff. The only thing I think that was missing was self RCV buff/debuff, but I just experimented with Veroah(DM assist) in place of Winged Dragon and I was still able to transform first turn and it might even be a stronger team with Veroah. I will test it out more later.

    These were both first attempts at both of these dungeons. I have been putting off running them because I didn't think I had the set up needed to clear them and I really hate to lose so I just have not attempted them until now. I also only beat AA1 for the first time earlier this week so they were not even available until now anyway.

    submitted by /u/Dukester619
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] February 2020 Quest Challenge Level 8 - Fixed Team

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Any use i could get outa this guy? I’ve had him for a while but i’ve never really used him. I’m a little new to actually creating good teams so idk what im doing, but im getting there!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    [Box Help] Back after a break, and just burned through all of my stones.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Hello friends. So I am returning to the game after a break, and just recently spent all of my stones on the seasonal super god fest to get my box more current and expansive.

    It looks like I left the game off on the machine descended dungeons and arenas.

    I'm hoping you all can tell me if I have any teams that can reliably clear some 99 stamina descendeds and some of the arenas/machine descendeds.

    Here's the box: https://imgur.com/a/dZcLLyQ

    Thank you, I appreciate all advice/suggestions.

    submitted by /u/paddavid
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a few years, would need to restart; how has the game changed? (esp. for f2p)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    EDIT: Thanks to everyone who gave advice, also I looked into it and I actually might be able to recover my account lol. I had to search through old facebook posts to find a comment of me giving someone my account ID back in 2016.

    I'm mildly interested in playing again since getting a new phone. I lost access to my account (no chance of recovering it unfortunately), so I'd need to restart.

    I guess the main thing I'm curious about is how viable f2p is and what quality of life improvements/ changes have been made.

    To give a very vague reference of where I was at I was making my way through technical dungeons, I remember taking on some of the gods like Zeus and other people. The last event I remember happening was the Final Fantasy event, I think that was the second time they had one (if that makes sense). I had Tifa though and I miss her oof.

    submitted by /u/Mega_pussi
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Pass?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Anyone know when this is coming to NA?

    submitted by /u/10LoL
    [link] [comments]

    After learning how to use Yugi, cleared AA3

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Kaiba on PhenomIna?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    What do you guys think of Kaiba as a sub?

    Currently, my team is

    Phenom (VDP SA)/Kaiba (VDP SA)Yugi (SB+ SA)/Planar (7C SA)/Eir (HP SA) and assists are:

    Winged Dragon of Ra/Fourze Driver/Dark Magician Girl/None for now/Mystical Elf

    This team has 100% Bind, Tape, Cloud, Poison, Jammer, and Blind Resists. I've been running it and it's been pretty good.

    What do you guys think of Kaiba as a sub for this team? He's the only 7c/VDP dark sub I own, and he also has the useful full Poison resist awakening, so I like him, but just wanted to know what you guys think (also, do you guys have any good assist suggestions for Yugi and Planar).

    submitted by /u/10LoL
    [link] [comments]

    Really couldn’t reach 3,000

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    AA3 down, thanks to Yu-Gi and HBastet leaderswap!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Lf genjuro and hmadoo friends, 328340356

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    [Achievement] Here's to 1000 more!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Anyone got a suggestion for my awoken skill bind problem?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    [JP] Ideal x Kirito lead swap AA3 with only 2 subs

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Is there a way to keep my profile, but delete the app?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Basically just the title, I'd like to delete the app but keep my progress for playing later.

    submitted by /u/BigMekMacReady
    [link] [comments]

    After a LONG time playing I finally got him!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment