• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Just a Kirby concept card I found online

    Puzzle & Dragons Just a Kirby concept card I found online


    Just a Kirby concept card I found online

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Omg finally! I’m been playing this dungeon 300 times n finally got a room with Kiba, Yugi n Marik. I feel completed

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    [Speculation] Using the current JP SGF line-up, let's see who might get a Mega announced in the 8th Anniversary stream!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    In previous years it's been possible to use the godfest prior to a big stream for clues as to who will get new evolutions (because those cards will appear in the godfest following the stream.). I don't have all the data on hand but I do remember this was exactly what happened with Skuld and Viz (and whoever else came out alongside). Having said that, the current 6* GFEs still missing Awokens are:

    • Kaede, Kanna, Eschamali, Fujin, Raijin, Ameno, Aten, Kamimusubi, Macha, Morrigu, Ney, Cotton

    If we remove the ones from the current SGF line-up, we're left with:

    • Kanna, Fujin, Raijin, Aten, Macha, Morrigu, Ney

    Since Raita Kazama's art has been very delayed, I'd be very surprised if they released more than 1 (maaaaaybe 2) of his Megas. As for Ney (and Cotton), I'm not sure what GH's plan is for them since they don't follow the usual evolution paths.

    The 6th Anniversary Stream introduced the two Sonia Megas. The 7th Anniversary Stream only had Mega Scheat. In that sense, I wouldn't be surprised if there's only one Mega in this stream. This leads me to predict that the following will get Megas in the 8th anniversary stream:

    • Kanna
    • Maybe: Aten, Macha

    Who do you think will get Megas?

    Edit: hmm so according to u/ShadyFigure the 7th Anni stream actually gave us Danta, Paimon, Ilm, and Typhon, so maybe this one will have four.... In that case I would add Fujin to the list, or Morrigu since she and Macha were released together.

    submitted by /u/chiubag
    [link] [comments]

    How is Yami Bakura’s (5th slot)poison orb match multiplier being calculated?.. it seems random or all over the place.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    [News] [JP] Rider 1 removed from regular REM

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    No one rolls in regular 5 stones REM anyway

    https://pad.gungho.jp/member/raregacha/200213/index.html

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    The + Points Dungeon

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I've been getting +eggs from the +points dungeon, as it was made for that. Although none of the monsters have and + attributes? Is it supposed to be like that?

    submitted by /u/s0ggyn00dles
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, can anyone explain why my multiplier hits x36 rather than x12 inconsistently? Tried to only hit yellows here, but sometimes I get x3 for random matches.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    What’s the best way to find verche or any of his evolutions?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    [Misc] Leader skills at top of screen in dungeon

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I just got a new phone (Pixel 3a), and the display is taller than my old phone (Moto G4). I've noticed now that when I run dungeons the leader skills for both leaders are permanently displayed at the top. I'm not a real fan of how this looks, but I can't seem to find anywhere in the options to disable it. Am I missing a setting, or is this just the way they deal with filling the space on taller displays?

    submitted by /u/Hansekins
    [link] [comments]

    These are the only endless’s i havent completed. These and annihilation. Will I get a stone or two or zero if i complete all 3?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Should I start evolving shitty dragons of dungeos and limited ones to fullfil the monster book?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    What's gonna be after the yugioh Collab?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Just curious, I'm done rolling since I've gotten bakura and I wanted to know if anybody knows what is going to be after this collab. If it's something big I'll save my stones but if not I'll just expand my box.

    submitted by /u/SteelKline
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared the Alt arenas, thank you NY reeche. Team in comments.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Discord Invite Request + Friends Needs - 371504405

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Can someone please link me the discord invite? The one on the subreddit community options is invalid! Thank you

    Also anyone wanting a Yugi, SR Anubis, and other leads friend please add, I've recently come back to PaD and most of my friend slots are vacant.

    submitted by /u/strmauler9
    [link] [comments]

    Easy C9 clear without Amen. CTW active and cross leaders

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Need help with account recovery

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I have not played for a while, and would like to play again. I only recall playing back in 2017, so it has been a long time. I was only able to remember 3 monsters I had. I forgot my in game name and rank. I remember losing my account in 2017 also from switching phones and recovering it (have email log still). I also have a picture of a transaction. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/DokkaebiiBuilds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment