• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Can't get enough of her. <3

    Puzzle & Dragons Can't get enough of her. <3


    Can't get enough of her. <3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    [Stream] Stream coming up tonight at 5pm PST! Ask us questions in this thread (but not about upcoming content please)!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Tales of Artifact Dragons Series

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    [Ranking] Nyx Level Tournament - 209,104 (0.5% Thurs Morning)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Not much but it’s mine! Now to tackle the alts!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Reeche Team: Say stop to damage absorb

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    [Team] Reeche or Vajrayaska lead?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    So i decided to get back into the PAD and lost both the ID and my old game account, I decided to start all over again, rolled on a godfest. out of the 50 Magic stones I got Reeche and Vajrayaska, kinda curious which lead is better in the beginning up until the late game?

    submitted by /u/Amethystoarfish
    [link] [comments]

    My sacrifice was in vain

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    [Shitpost] Did someone say pixel waifu team?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Videal vs NY Reeche?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Ok, so question is do I need a Videal if I have a NY Reeche?

    Is Videal a better lead than Reeche or they just compliment each other?

    submitted by /u/UpYours3265
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] A Bit of Pixelation Event 2/20-3/1

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I need need need Blue Sky Goddess of Dawn, Khepri or her Gem, I’m trying to get my Famiel to Awoken, if you’re willing to trade, please add me. My lD is listed below. :) Thanks

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    [Event][NA] Armored Knight Tournament, Assists Invalid Top 3 (rewards 2/21-3/21)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:29 AM PST

    What show, game, or other fictional universe would make a very awkward collab for PAD? And what would be some of the top-teir cards you are imagining?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Farmable/NIAP team for ranking dungeon

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Now that’s a lot of damage

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I DIDN’T KNOW THIS EXISTED

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, JHero in and OH MY GOSH a Puzzle and Dragons subreddit??? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH I had to quit playing because it was messing up my schoolwork, but now that i'm DONE!! NOW I CAN PLAY THIS AGAIN, I think i'll start from scratch xD and probably start uploading videos and gameplays on my youtube channel pretty soon xD

    submitted by /u/FinalSpeederMan
    [link] [comments]

    My alt Looking for Valentine Ideal friends! Id: 350 806 362

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    my alt looking for valentine ideal friends. can add my main also if looking for more friends. thank you!

    Main: 333 245 483 Alt: 350 806 362

    submitted by /u/touya999
    [link] [comments]

    Machine Noah System question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Hey all, figured while the Machine Descended dungeons are around. I'll farm them up and make some use (gives me enough to farm it, while mixing other dungeons to rank up almost endlessly).

    Which form do people skill up? I saw the awoken and base form had different skills and was thinking the awoken form is a safer pick especially with preemptives

    While I'm at it. What about the other machine monsters, any worth keeping max skilled ,system, etc

    submitted by /u/magusonline
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Any way to get Ancient Tri-God Mask besides buying it in MP shop?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I want to evolve my verdandi into it's pixel form to make it my new cleric/healer on my green team but don't have any tri God mask. I was wondering if there was any way to get it at the moment (and maybe besides the current pal egg machine because my luck has been bad)

    submitted by /u/ransom_witty
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Help with determining what I need to be investing time and effort into

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I started playing a few weeks ago. I currently run a team (linked below) that's Light/Healer because when I started I thought Valkyrie-Ciel looked like the coolest option for PAD Appreciation Token exchange. The team does... fine. It can clear most descends that cost 50 Stamina. However, I recently decided to try my luck and pull the 10MS machine that's up right now and got Zeus-Giga. I've also previously gotten Fagan-Rai (whose concept I really like, but I don't think I have the cards I need to actually use him :/ ). I have three questions that I was hoping I could get some help with.

    1. What should I do with Shelling Ford? I think his Light Ult. Evo seems really good, but I don't know if a team with him leading would be any better than my current Valkyrie-Ciel team.
    2. What do I do with Zeus-Giga? Maybe I'm not thinking about it correctly, but if I were going to use a different Light leader than Valkyrie-Ciel, Ford just seems to have a better Leader Skill. Is Zeus-Giga a good sub, or did I just waste 10 magic stones?
    3. Where do I even go from here? I clear descends as often as I can, but I don't really see how I advance any further into the game. I'm fine with it being a grind, I just need to know what to grind, if that makes sense. I don't feel like I get anything useful from descends.

    My current teams are here. Basically, a Light Healer team with Valkyrie-Ciel as the lead and a Wood team with Shelling Ford lead. Pictures of my boxes here.

    submitted by /u/mcduggies
    [link] [comments]

    This took way too much time and stamina....and trade fodder

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    How am I supposed to kill the boss quickly on the current ranking dungeon? It takes forever right now.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment