• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Anyone Have A Stream Recap?

    Puzzle & Dragons Anyone Have A Stream Recap?


    Anyone Have A Stream Recap?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    New Rewards

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Do I have to be rank 800 on the day this drops? Or at any point if i hit rank 800, I will receive this roll?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    [PSA] Saturday Dungeon (Gem Temple) is 1/2 Stamina Today!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:35 PM PST

    The All-Days Dungeon is also 1/2 stamina.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Random crashes when entering Dungeon

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    2350+ days played; This bug has come and gone over the years, but I've never had an issue with it. While trying to crown and entering the ranking repeatedly, about 1 in 10 crashes on enter, and returns to my home screen.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    I'm on Android 10 February 5th patch. Pixel 4. Data installation is on. Good wifi connection.

    submitted by /u/nagaka
    [link] [comments]

    Started a JP account, I think I’m off to a great start!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    [Event][NA] Rank 800 Memorial Egg Machine after Tuesday 2/25 Maintenance!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Extra chocolate boxes to give out

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I've got a bunch of all the colors sitting on my alt from when they had a higher drop rate. Just send me a friend request and let me know what you need, I'll trade them for any color Keepers or other chocolate boxes.

    ID is 379,935,489

    submitted by /u/zzaz
    [link] [comments]

    Rank these in order of importance

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    • Assigning Assists
    • Skill level up
    • Awakening
    • Super Awakening
    • Latent Awakening
    • +297
    • Level Limit Breakthrough

    -or no set order, specific to character or team

    submitted by /u/randinwithanr
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal's skill "All Orbs Time" does not ignore enemy attribute damage absorb effects?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    According to http://puzzledragonx.com/en/skill.asp?s=3142, an effect of Curse Inclined Dragon Caller, Ideal's active skill "All Orbs Time" is: " Ignores enemy attribute damage absorb effects for 1 turn". But, as an encounter with Pixel Zeus showed me, it does not in fact do that. Is this an issue of the skill not being up to date with the Japanese version?

    submitted by /u/Flavescent
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a use for collab medals after the event is over?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I've got a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh medals that I didn't get a chance to exchange before the event ended. Is there any point to keeping them in my box?

    submitted by /u/skwizzie
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my friend into pad and this was his first roll.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Assist card help needed.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Fairly new player. Double Yugi, Fortress Dragon x3, and Bakura. Can't sub out the third Fortress Dragon until I get better assist cards with SB, so I can transform turn 1.

    Is there a good way to get assist cards right now? Should I wait for an event? Looking for any feedback to help a noob. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/All_Rise_44
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me why this dungeon is so unreasonably hard?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    [PSA] New Upgrades to some old favorites!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Anyone want to trade red or green chocolate boxes

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I have extra blue ones to give up, but can't seem to get either of these 2 to drop?

    submitted by /u/Broken_browser
    [link] [comments]

    Event Medals post-event

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I'm sitting on YGO and Kamen Rider medals and starting to run out of storage.

    Any reason to sit on these medals? Like, will I be able to use them if the collab rolls back around?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/DjkPro
    [link] [comments]

    New team? Been playing strictly dark team, want to branch out! Give me a hand?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    LF Kaiba friends if anyone runs him (323,278,222)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    [Misc]Can somebody please explain to me why I can't use the Latent Awakening Unlocker on my SR Sakuya?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    can someone help me with some direction

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    i need help, got an old acc back whats the new meta like??? Are these characters.still good?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment