• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA: As of 2:08 AM IOS still under maintenance for an “indefinite” period of time. Android and kindles unaffected. Possible compensation?

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA: As of 2:08 AM IOS still under maintenance for an “indefinite” period of time. Android and kindles unaffected. Possible compensation?


    PSA: As of 2:08 AM IOS still under maintenance for an “indefinite” period of time. Android and kindles unaffected. Possible compensation?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    iOS users be like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Anubis is finally here!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    [Review] A review of Puzzle and Dragons Gold for the Nintendo Switch and my personal opinion about it as a player of the mobile game since 2015

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    These puns are tyrraific!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:53 AM PST

    [Video] Latent Tamadra (Extra Slot) Challenge! Extra Slot Trial

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    [NA] iOS App available to download, still under maintenance

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Story mode confirmed

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Notes for the update are in the Play store.

    "Ver. 18.1.0 Update Details

    *A brand new experience, Story Dungeon has been added. Unlocks at Rank 20. *Additional Latent Awoken Skill slots can now be unlocked for select monsters. *Monster Attack Multiplier displays have been improved.

    *Bugs have been fixed.

    *For details, see [Others > Links > Official Site] from within the app."

    submitted by /u/idreamofsleep
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason to keep her? I have 3 of her rn and im actually tempted to trade for another reeche.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    What to sell from collabs/special dgns/drops

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I did something really dumb

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    So I'm kinda new to Puzzles and Dragons. I got the appreciation medals and sold them. Is there a way to get more?

    submitted by /u/Pmayes24
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Jp Faska friends, ID: 328, 777, 779

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Returning player, Gems?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Just cleared the story, what am I doing with these gems? I've been away from the game for a long time

    submitted by /u/KaiokenShiningWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reroll in anticipation for yugiho Co lab? I used about 120 stones on the godfest and feel like I can build up more to drop in the co lab if I reroll now.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Yugi x Nere trivializes Alt coliseum.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Issue with buying stones? [Android]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Is anyone else having issues with google play unable to complete purchases? I know they're working/they've worked on issues with iOS. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue for android.

    submitted by /u/tippytaps
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Team help needed by returning player

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I started playing PaD again around three weeks ago after a 5 year break. My teams were old and busted so atm I'm running a makeshift Ciel team. I like my Ciel team but its a little weird and I want a second option (I don't have her recommended subs).

    I dumped my stones into the recent godfest and I think I can make an Eschamali team. On paper it looks like this:

    Redeeming Eschamali / Re. Loki / Re. Archdemon Lucifer / Re. Pandora / Valkyire Ciel

    Ciel is mostly in there as a bind clear for the leader(s). Loki and Pandora are in their awoken forms, and Lucifer is in I think his base form.I have the mats to get them all reincarnated. My other dark and god monsters are: Haku x2 (one is reincarnated already), Halloween Kali, Allatu, Awoken Hades, and Castor. My alternative bind clears would be: Re, Sakuya, Re. Isis, and Holy War Metatron. I have Miko Kushi for a shield too I guess. All of these monsters have their skill maxed already or could be with the Pys I have stockpiled.

    Is this team worth building? Should I alter the sub lineup at all?

    My other option that I know of is a Set team, this one is a long shot though lol. On paper it looks like this:

    Re. Set / Re. Isis / Kenshiro / A. Rozuel / MA. Dantalion

    My other sub options are:

    Light: Kenshiro, Valkyrie Femme, Squall, Re. Sakuya, Maeda Keji, Athena Helios

    Dark: A. Rozuel, Valkyrie Claire, Dark Izanami

    Water: MA. Dantalion, Isis, Jormungander, Xmas Siren

    Many of these monsters are in their base form or don't have their skills leveled so depending on the sub lineup this team could require a monumental amount of effort to put together. Of the comp I suggested only Isis and Kenshiro are ready to go. Is this one worth doing despite all that?

    Finally, here's a link to a screenshot of the more notable monsters in my box if you want to look through it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DrMarvello
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] Finally done with all Player Skill Quest. Never Again

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Story Mode Question

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    While waiting for the IOS update I just wanted to know if the later floors provide a challenge or not?

    submitted by /u/Ballad_Bird_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    I am back after 3 years.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    And boy have things changed. And I don't even know where to begin. Is there anywhere I can ask someone to preen through my box and give me some direction? Like who's powerful and farmable?

    And how is the multiplayer? Do people still spam in the discord with their room numbers?

    submitted by /u/Magarthryx
    [link] [comments]

    What leads pair well with the new red sonia?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Yu-Gi-Oh collab is busted. Save your stones because you can build shit like this entirely from the collab

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:28 PM PST

    RSonia Availability?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Long time player, had about 5 or so RSonia in the past but sold them all when they were irrelevant and MP was the hot new thing (lol). Is there any way to get another besides the new bundle or pulling the regular REM when it's featured?

    submitted by /u/JBiggs24
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting on NA to be back up

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Can someone explain latent increase tamadras?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    It says usable on Reincarnated cars, but then it also says ult Evo. What can I and can't I use it on? Is it one extra slot per tamadra?

    submitted by /u/royal_fish
    [link] [comments]

    I'm low on skill but high on Fagan. (AA3 clear)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment