• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Peace was never an option

    Puzzle & Dragons Peace was never an option


    Peace was never an option

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    LF Velkhana friends with poison+blind resists! 331,548,441

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    [Video] Draconic Songstress on Vocals, Fashil - The Pew-Pew Leader

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    [Misc] Stats for 25 runs of A5 with Raoh x VSonia, x3 nidhogg

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    [NA][Event] Kamen Rider Collab Arrives 1/6-1/19

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    [Brag] I guess I have a JP account now

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Totally forgot about this absolute unit, made one right away

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Is there an English write up on the new Coliseum that came out in JP a while ago?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Or has anyone here already cleared it and can give a quick run down on what you need to clear it? Also difficulty comparison compared to A5/AA2/AA3?

    submitted by /u/Booty_For_Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bringing back the Aizen meta

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I’m looking for a Velkhana BF, my ID number is 338,502,383.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Anyone have any suggestions to improving this team? I can't seem to get enough move time on it-- 10.5 seconds with Velkhana helper.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Is it worth equipping Sakura’s gloves for the extra heal orb enhance or should I use Zeta or Charlotte equip?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    How much damage is a lot? I’m still not sure if this is a lot but this is the most I’ve damage I’ve done before.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Looking for Base Minaka, velkhana, ukyo and Bveroah friends! Thanks! ID: 389,459,434

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Make Co-Op more like solo, no not like that...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    For me and probably many like me, the best feature of any game I'm playing is the ability to set it down without losing progress.

    Most of PAD is just so. I can start an arena pause run to the store, hit a few more floors, take a phone call, forget I was playing pad and go to sleep early and still finish that same arena in the morning.

    Do I have blocks of time where I can do rankings, or time attacks, or co-op? Yes, but that is the exception not the rule.

    Take the real time out of co-op, make it more like a turn based game where you can make your move, then your partner can get around to taking his turn ~whenever~

    Chess has been played like this since before the internet, literally by mail, so I don't believe there would be a massive technological barrier to applying it to PAD.

    It would have to be separate so you could still run solo dungeons while waiting for your Co-op game to advance, but could otherwise be the same gameplay as it is now.

    You could even ~gasp~ send a message to your partner in between plays, stall here, my fujin is up pass to me, shield now in case of preempt, etc, etc.

    If there was a system like this I would love to Co-Op with people, even meet new strangers and genuinely talk team building and strategy with someone I was going to play with.

    As it stands now, scheduling, timing, and communication are the enemies. People would rather play with their own Alts because they are all available at the same time and have complementary teams built and ready to go.

    So that is my suggestion. Slow it down, remove the timers and real time updates, make it more like PAD by mail, PAD with friends, instead of words with friends if you like.

    That's how you really get co-op to thrive, you allow people to play it the same way they play solo, slowly, thoughtfully, and with the ability to walk away and take care of life as needed.

    submitted by /u/StateChemist
    [link] [comments]

    Is the reroll guide in the sidebar outdated?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    If it is is there a new one?

    Somewhat unrelated but I'm new and want to know how to distinguish good and bad characters. Like what makes a good leader and what is a good active skill?

    submitted by /u/vlOoOlv
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Velkana friends for Minaka 335,034,371

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Minaka 1st slot, HMadoo 2nd - 335,034,371

    submitted by /u/Ninchendo
    [link] [comments]

    Best Friend Phenom? I also have Saline if needed. ID: 391,653,412

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Trading for Minaka

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I want to trade for Minaka, and have several cards to trade for her; Zela, Zaerog, Theor, Eva, Athena, and 2 Interdimensional detectives. If you think it not worth it to trade for her, then let me know.

    submitted by /u/OrionofTides
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make some new teams

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Hey I've been away from the game a long time and I've been looking to get back into pad my box is https://imgur.com/a/kQVZQ3Z I heard Pollux was good so I wanted to see if I have a plausable build that or something dragon based I've been running a dark team with hiei and a sensui team

    submitted by /u/nebunax
    [link] [comments]

    Faganally beat AA2

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Anyone else have a dupes collection you keep around to see how far it will go?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Steroids (How is this team?)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment