• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Easiest crown ever

    Puzzle & Dragons Easiest crown ever


    Easiest crown ever

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Yatagarasu Tournament - 319,556

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Haven't had the best uptime (work and life and all), but I'm trying!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    DPS Check Lv7 Optimal Board

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    [Video] Kamen Rider 1 & Kamen Rider 2 - The Underwhelming Duo

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Nintendo shows Gold is available tomorrow, the 14th

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Why don’t they just turn ultimate arenas 2x rank xp the default xp if it’s always 2x?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    [WEW]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    When People Say INT is not the Place to Farm

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    To an all DMeta team called donut

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    You absolute madman. I hope you're on this subreddit!

    https://i.imgur.com/I9fjlSn.jpg

    submitted by /u/KingQuantic
    [link] [comments]

    i MEGA feel lIke i just got fLexed oM

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    What if there was a PAD Player Skill Quest: Luck?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    So these PAD player skill quests are quite bad, either Dexterity fucking us over with it's absurd movements requires, or Strategy throwing us out the window by making the dungeons heavily RNG reliant. Sooooo, here's a hypothetical assumption of what would be in PAD Player Skill Quest: Luck

    Challenge Lv. 1: Get 10c

    Challenge Lv 2: Get 15c

    Challenge Lv 3: One floor, three possible spawns. One of those instantly kills you.

    Challenge Lv 4: Fixed team of one Cotton and five Tamas, starting board has no heal orbs, spawn has FUA, must one shot or die, must skyfall FUA

    Challenge Lv 5: Get 30c

    Challenge Lv 6: Tricolor, Get exactly 2c a turn for 10 turns.

    Challenge Lv 7: Fixed team of full Tamas, Orb Move time fixed at 1 second, orb starting position is randomized,one jammer and one spinner is randomly placed anywhere on the board, fail to get rid of the jammer then my "drink got stale"

    Challenge Lv 8: No Skills, spawn has 1 hp and voids damage of 1 and above. Must skyfall vdp to win, in thirty turns or less.

    Challenge Lv 9: UDR, but the spawns are chosen from a list of monsters that spawn in all three Alt. Arenas.

    Challenge Lv 10: The entirety of AA3, but masks are buffed to 16 HP, Rokks is the fixed spawn for the radar floor, and if Gaslowe doesn't spawn, you die. Keela is the fixed spawn instead of the pys.

    Challenge Lv 11: Farm Void Highlord

    Edit:

    Challenge Lv 12: Play Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in AA3 with Princess Soprano

    Challenge Lv 13: Alt. Zebun spawn, full fixed Tama team no rcv, 7x6, full board swipe.

    submitted by /u/UnLightenedHarbinger
    [link] [comments]

    Yatagarasu Ranking dungeon rules

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I'm kind of confused on the rules behind the dungeon. Does the optimal team need all the skills on every monster? For example if I want to get that two-prong x40 multiplier, would it give me more points to have each monster have the two-prong awakening or it doesn't matter as long as I activate it? Should I am to get a team where each member has the awakenings with the matching bonus, or is it sufficient to have just one of the awakenings in the team and I just activate it?

    submitted by /u/thebookingchild
    [link] [comments]

    Other than Keela, is there any other leader that’s just as good for ranking dungeon?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Sorry for spamming with all my questions today pad/r. But is there anyway I can text or give someone my account so they can make me a team. Love this game but I swear I don’t know what I’m doing. Please help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Tip for the lazy

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Lazering the ranking immediately is worth 142k points.

    Don't let yourself get less than 142k points.

    submitted by /u/StateChemist
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark turns 1000: thank you video, some box details/favorites, & AMaA

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    On Saturday I finally hit Rank 1000! To celebrate, I made a little video as my way of thanking the PAD community and all of my PAD friends for such an incredible ride. (BTW, I've never actually edited a video—I always record on my phone with the sound off—so yes I know it's dumb, but please be kind!!) I got a little carried away making this, but I was having a lot fun being a bit corny... :)

    https://youtu.be/8-9y80gR-RM

    I hope you enjoy it!! Make sure the sound is on. (Also, for those of you that don't know, Kite Penguin has a 50/50 shot of counterattacking, so I left whether or not I hit 1000 up to him.)


    I can do an AMaA (Ask Me almost Anything) if anyone wants to know any details about my PAD experiences over the last 1569 days (4+ years!!). I won't answer any questions about IAP, and might dodge a bit if I feel so inclined, but I'll play along as much as I can. Don't feel obligated to ask anything either!


    Here are some random facts about my account/box/preferences (as of hitting Rank 1000):

    FINISHED CARDS

    Finished means full awakes, max level, and the skill level I decided was best for specific purposes (eg I have some max skilled and some unskilled for the same card I use in different ways).

    Finished cards: 2998

    Finished Red: 568

    Finished Blue: 546

    Finished Green:555

    Finished Light: 654

    Finished Dark: 675

    Finished 110: 601

    Finished farmables: 692

    Most finished dupes (all): 15 Plutus [4723]

    Most finished dupes (non-equip): 9 Nidhogg (tied with one rem card, prefer not to say which)

    Finished Satans: 6

    Finished Whaledors: 7

    Most diff evos of the same card: Not sure??? (You can about specific ones and I'll look them up)

    MONSTER BOOK/BOX STATS

    Monster book entries: 4195

    Oldest monster missing from monster book: Plessie [5] (haha :D )

    Box space: 5800

    Box space used as of rank 1000: 5756

    Oldest finished card: Ruka [419]

    Oldest finished farmable: Pixel Echidna [3867]

    Oldest finished pantheon card: Indra [657]

    Oldest 297 card: Shedar [2188]

    Most fuses in one card: 229 (Revo I and I [3483])

    Oldest non plussed card: Ruka [419]

    Oldest non finished card: Dark Agni [2895]

    Number Best Friends: 56 (8 haven't played in last month or more)

    Number of days played (as of Rank 1K): 1569 (haven't missed a day!!)

    PERSONAL PREFERENCES

    Favorite card: Exiled Aplollo [934]

    Favorite collab: YYH or Kenshin?

    Most used cards (maybe): Whaledor, Satan, Plutus

    Favorite lead (farming): Saito [3554] (Lajoa [4186] is a close second)

    Favorite lead (non farming): Roah or Anna (from Shaman King)

    Favorite Dungeon: Training Arena

    Favorite Arena (not counting TA): AA2, then A3

    Favorite Awakenings: Dark Row (duh), Combo orb (I love running AA2 with row teams at the moment)


    As a little bonus, the dungeon I run by far the most is Training Arena 2 (TA2) and previously ran a ton of TA1. I've never rank farmed (other than a couple days worth of Monday dungeon when it first came out, but the amount of exp I gained would be like one run of AA2 now). I'm not sure, but I might be the first person in NA to reach Rank 1K without intentionally rank farming (or owning a base Saline!). The majority of my lifetime rank experience came from running TA2 to level essentially everything remotely useful in my box (long term goal of mine), and I ended up ranking up a ton as a kind of side effect (along with having played for a long time). I have a very careful system to keep exact count of the number of TA2 runs I've done (and calculated roughly how many TA1 runs). This means I have very good statistics for the relative drop rates of each boss (eg Fama), and the rough drop rates for stats latents vs killers.

    TA STATISTICS

    Number TA runs (approx): about 2400

    Number TA2 runs: 2306

    Number Fama drops: 180 (3 fully skilled from drops) = 6.7-9.0% drop rate (95% CI)

    Number te++ latents: 1027 (used to count TA1 runs (subtract TA2 te++ drops, multiply by 4)

    Number of TE++ from TA2 only: 423 = 16.8-20.0% drop rate (95% CI). Assuming all stats++ latents are the same, the chance of a killer dropping is probably 20% (probably split evenly for each kind)


    On a very personal note, I've been through some very difficult real life stuff over the past 4 years. PAD has both provided a much needed escape and allowed me to meet some amazing friends who have (either knowingly or not) helped me through my IRL stuff in countless ways. (Thank goodness for discord!!) I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

    Thank you so much to the entire PAD community!! Also a big thank you to everyone who helps me with the dark row discord server—it wouldn't exist without you all!! Keep enjoying and challenging yourself in and outside of PAD...

    —The Dark (AKA Peepo)

    submitted by /u/Darkness__
    [link] [comments]

    Need help farming the dragon event.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I want to farm the dragonbound/dragon caller event for the tokens, but I'm not sure what difficulty to run and how my team should be built. Right now I'm just running it with my yugi team but it can't clear the highest difficulty.i can't seem to consistently get 5 combos and 6 darks lined up unless I stall, but that's been kinda dangerous and has gotten me killed a couple times. I've heard about "button" teams but I don't have many mons with attack skills and they don't really have any synergy.

    So if someone could tell me the best difficulty to run and/or recommend a good team to run it that would be amazing.

    Current box: https://imgur.com/a/1L50RJi

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TotallyFRYD
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] kush and 4 linas do a5

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Lf Rider-1, Ameno, kaname and other synergies 306,985,262

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Congrats to The Dark for rank 1k!! As promised, something with kite penguin.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    2.5 weeks and cleared all AA’s after putting them off way to long. Cheers all!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Hexazeon...or what hex/spell/curse do I need to beat this thing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Any advice regarding teams and tactics would be much appreciated because I'm really trying to NOT waste my magic stones.

    (The last time I attempted it, I think I blew through 30 stones and still didn't make it past the first level and I was really REALLY annoyed at myself. NEVER AGAIN.)

    submitted by /u/logosamorbos
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Bots

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I have to assume there are programs out there that automatically solve boards and are a violation of Gungho terms for playing PAD.

    Playing 3p tonight I ran into multiple people that seemed to be doing some shady stuff like 3 second solves into lots of combos with all cascades. It seemed abnormal to me.

    Is it possible I was playing with someone using a bot? Or are there really people out there that can solve like that?

    submitted by /u/homelessgiant
    [link] [comments]

    (Help)where can I get a diamond dragon fruit?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment