• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathreads] Post your A1 speedruns results here!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathreads] Post your A1 speedruns results here!


    [Megathreads] Post your A1 speedruns results here!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Merry XMas Gungho. 44 rolls later, not a single 7*. Going NIAP for 2020 now ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Naga system! It fully resists blind and poison too. My days of farming the collab have finally yielded results!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    How do clear L9 wtf

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    [Discussion] Can we all just appreciate this hair-pulling end-game content?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Fantasia: 0/15, Xmas: Floof/3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    With funimi coming to an end, i’m curious to hear how well did you guys roll?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I went 1/21 feelsbadman

    submitted by /u/kimogjong
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this post from r/gachagaming would be worth sharing with all the complaints of Fujimi. Its about what kind of people and how many people whale to get the rolls they want from gacha machines.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Lina=Inverse team help

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Running two linas atm with random subs being Raoh,Naroruru Last sub is Belial from GH colab.

    submitted by /u/NeroAlters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend Challenge! Missed It By That Much

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    What have I missed?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Hello!! I've taken the last 2 years off aside from an occasional login for freebies, considered myself at end game when I left (consistent arena and mechanical dungeon clears). DarkAthena was the top lead when I left. Is the new content challenging and fun or do you still need very specific, elusive cards to clear the occasional new challenge (I know that's the definition of end game lol). What are the favorite current leads / setups? I'll try to figure out how to post my box, it has a lot of depth and options I think. I really didn't have any problems building out the subs when I left, only chasing the new best lead. Any advice will be much appreciated as I really enjoyed playing the game but have no idea where to pick back up.... thank you!!

    submitted by /u/HumboldtHorseman
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][LF] Kamen Rider Zero One Shining Hopper friends (292,533,686)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Beginner’s luck? 20+ rolls on my main with only 6*s but new account manages an 8* and 2 7*s

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Why doesn’t my DVP work?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    I was in the Weekend Challenge and I had to make a DVP, but the damage just got absorbed. Why?

    submitted by /u/BillyBonBonson
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What's the best difficultly to run in the Christmas dungeon to get the PAD Christmas tree?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    No 3p option is available :(

    submitted by /u/kappakappakapppa
    [link] [comments]

    Can this team clear AA2? What latent awakenings should go on the team?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Tactical drop LV 9

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    How do you beat this bullbull cause I can't seem to pass it

    submitted by /u/SlimyPaco69
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain this mechanic?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    ...when you're in one if these 1/2 stam mythic descended dungeons and you're pretty sure you killed the hell out of the enemy, the animation shows him draining hp, except he doesn't die, one shots you and the game asks you for a stone to continue. I left the game for a while and I dont see any explanation as to what's going on. Thanks! ( Appollo, I think, is the guy who got me on Libertas, all att.)

    submitted by /u/Devilweed19
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    (Hi! This is my first post on Reddit!) I've been playing PAD for a while, and I really want Hera-Nyx. Is she worth getting? I have a sorta good grasp on how teams work but not on what cards are worth keeping/getting or discarding. I dont have the tri-god mask needed to reincarnate Hera but would it be worth using it to reincarnate Hera if I did? Any help or advice would be welcome!

    submitted by /u/Hero_Eyes
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Mega Awoken Typhon or R.Sarasvati friends ID:309,324,424. Also Ronove and Sherias Roots (not Mega)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Looking for people who run these as Typhon is my team 1 and Sarasvati is 2, but I play them equally. And as an aside since I've been away for the game for a couple years besides this month, are either of these cut out for mid/late game? Like the Arenas and such?

    submitted by /u/TAY_THE_UNFATHOMABLE
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] If you're having trouble w the A1 speedrun

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    couple things:

    1) the only things u need to bring are a fujin active (2 to be super safe but odds are you won't need two), fua and a way to deal with beelzebub's preemptive.

    2) odds are you don't need to activate your entire LS given power creep. biggest HP guy outside of the kalis is like ~9 mil HP on like Athena and most units have a good deal less. idk about you, but when I was running it with tifa/dkarin i literally matched 5 + like 1 - 2 combos if that and that cleared most floors

    submitted by /u/whatsapass
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it. How do I set up a new team?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    My current team has Fagan but his skill takes too long. Help assemble me a team? These are my "best" since everything else I consider to be bad or just drops from dungeons.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/84Vmlsc

    submitted by /u/OuiHentai
    [link] [comments]

    First AA1 Clear! (Repost because I’m dummy and called Chidori Minaka on accident)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment