• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons Made this to help a noob I know, good luck dude. Free to use as long as you're cool squinting to comprehend the size of this lad, at least I hope it's comprehensive enough.

    Puzzle & Dragons Made this to help a noob I know, good luck dude. Free to use as long as you're cool squinting to comprehend the size of this lad, at least I hope it's comprehensive enough.


    Made this to help a noob I know, good luck dude. Free to use as long as you're cool squinting to comprehend the size of this lad, at least I hope it's comprehensive enough.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Hohohoho!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Anyone else have INCREDIBLY atrocious luck with Fantasia?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Im 34 rolls in now, not ONE 7* (or Lina) has dropped. Im yet to even see all of the 6, as 64% (22) of my rolls have been Volkan. Ive gotten the orb skin lady 3 times now (useless 100%) and idk why my luck is so terrible. I don't really understand how the rem is 17% rates at all, if it is than on my current streak the odds of where I'm at is [6.8432645e-27 / .177%]. This has gotta be one of the most discouraging collabs Ive ever seen. I would've stopped at one 7, but alas, I'll go bang my head against a wall some more.

    EDIT: Is there any way to actually confirm the rates listed are true to what they say, other than looking at tons of rolls. I hate to be the skeptical type but at this point I should've gone out to play the lottery instead of rolling.

    FINAL EDIT: After some comments, Im somewhere around the 1/560 people mark, which I suppose isn't that low but man does it feel terrible. Im salty because I NEVER would have pulled a machine once if it said I would receive Volkan on 2/3~ of my pulls.

    submitted by /u/G46R13L7
    [link] [comments]

    I know it going to be a good day when i wake up and beat aa3 while taking my morning dump. Totally flubbed the attempt before, couldn’t even connect 6 light orbs for floor 1 (or couldn’t keep them connected I should say)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Hehe nice +points

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    This is my redemption arc

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Beat solo Machine Noah for the first time (using best girl Akine)!!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Chidori is better than I thought - need team for AA3, thoughts?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Put together a kind of janky team, and ran through (what I consider to be) a few fairly difficult dungeons back to back to back last night with Chidori.

    https://imgur.com/7LpGwaK

    IMO she's much better than I initially thought she'd be. Anyone taken her through AA3 yet, if so, what was your team? I have almost everything relevant, except of course Viz :/

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Padoober
    [link] [comments]

    [LF][NA] Christmas Saline friends to pair with Christmas Uriel [351 248 436]

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Fair warning, my Uriel is not maxed yet.

    submitted by /u/Mikejd54
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Akine Friends!! ID: 350,271,324

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Has anyone tried running Lina first form with first form omega? In theory it works great with the right subs but I hope to get some feedback before I unevo both to play around

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    [tip] Shortest solution to dexterity quest 10 fixed board

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Should I be rolling for Karin? This is my main team currently.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Been struggling with AA3 for some time, thought it was time I come to you guys for some help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Not shown is Everlasting, I've been trying this dungeon for weeks with no success yet. PSI is a small issue but not bad, I just struggle with team building.

    My box

    submitted by /u/Skepticism-SoR
    [link] [comments]

    7x for Fujimi?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Did we get or are we going to get 7x skillups in dungeon for fujimi?

    For NAGA.

    Where can I find out, or are 7x for collabs a surprise?

    submitted by /u/svoc
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Xmas saline best friend ID 385 776 363

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:41 AM PST

    Please Rate My Team

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Trying to find out if there are any gaps in my team. I am trying to knock out the last few "No Continue" Tech Dungeons. I tried to build a team that stopped the enemies manipulating my board, but found I have no life and was not able to output much damage. So I took advantage of the last few GodFests and decided to build again. How am I doing?

    My Team

    submitted by /u/Jaxongamer88
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure who would want to see this train wreck of a run by a 2100+ day player with an aging lead against a no-longer-endgame dungeon, but here it is anyway

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    [TIPS] [JP] Devolve non-"cards" from GUNGHO Collab Assist PEM (Valk, Cuchu etc) as evo mats

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    TA2 Uriel. Read comments for details

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    [Video] XMAS Challenge! Holy Night Festival - Mythical Plus -

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Thoughts on MP Christmas Sonia?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    I have 1.6 mil MP just sitting. I've heard about the Sonia bicolor system, but I'm not completely knowledgable about it. Would someone fill me in? Should I buy them or save the MP? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/v-ngu
    [link] [comments]

    Help me build my best Tifa team!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment