• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons I'm so stoked to see all these I cleared "insert these dungeons here" posts, but...

    Puzzle & Dragons I'm so stoked to see all these I cleared "insert these dungeons here" posts, but...


    I'm so stoked to see all these I cleared "insert these dungeons here" posts, but...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Please please please post a clear pic of the team you used.

    submitted by /u/Anotheryoma
    [link] [comments]

    Farmable Monsters Compendium UPDATE

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    For basic background information on what this compendium is/why I created this see: Original Post

    Link to the Guide: Farmable Monster Compendium

    Last time I updated the guide it was still a huge work in progress and lacked a sizable chunk of game mechanics and functionality. I feel that it now has all functionality that can ever be asked for and should be up to date as of the new Christmas collaboration buffs.

    What's New?

    High Level Breakdown:

    1. Killers
    2. TPA
    3. 7c
    4. 10c
    5. Attribute (color) Damage Reduction
    6. Rows
    7. Heal
    8. Team HP/RCV
    9. Stat Reduction
    10. Stat Sticks
    11. Enhance Orbs
    12. Board Changers (mono/bi/tri/rainbow)
    13. Unbindable Equip
    14. L Attack
    15. 50% or more HP
    16. 80% or less HP
    17. Orb Skyfall
    18. Hazard Blessing

    Finer Details:

    Unless noted the default sorting is by number of awakenings by attribute (color)

    Stat Sticks:

    • HP is broken up by HP ranges:
      • 6k - 7k
      • 7k - 8k
      • 8k - 10k
      • 10k+
    • ATK is broken up by ATK ranges:
      • 3000+
      • There is an equip category as 1 equip met the criteria and would provide a sizable on color ATK transfer buff
    • RCV is broken up by RCV ranges:
      • 1k - 2k
      • 2k+
      • There is an equip category as 2 equips met the criteria and would provide a sizable on color RCV transfer buff

    Stat Reduction:

    • Does not list the amount of awakenings only that the monster has at least 1

    Heal:

    • Broken up a variety of ways:
      • Percent max HP
      • Multi-turn
      • (N)x RCV
      • Attack and Heal
      • Fixed Amount

    Board Changers:

    • Rainbow is broken up by how many colors are spawned (may include hazards)
      • 5
      • 6
      • 7
      • 8
    • Mono-board changers are broken up by monster attribute and not by what attribute is spawned (some spawn heal)

    Hazard Makers/Breaker/Skyfall/Blessing:

    • These were split up to show which hazard(s) are broken/spawned/skyfalled

    Orb Skyfall:

    • This is now broken out by attribute and enhance (some monsters may be in multiple categories)

    Skill Bind Resist:

    • Does not list monsters containing only 1 SBR unless that monster is an equip

    TPA:

    • Does not list monsters containing only 1 TPA unless that monster is an equip

    Skill Boost:

    • Does not list monsters containing 2 or less SB unless that monster is an equip

    Enhanced Orbs:

    • Does not list monsters containing only 1 Enhanced Orb awakening unless that monster is an equip

    As of now I can't think of any new categories to add to the compendium to increase its functionality. I will continue to periodically update the compendium to reflect any buffs or farmable additions to the game.

    Let me know if you see any wrong/missing information or if you have any suggestions for QoL improvements!

    submitted by /u/FluffyPillow007
    [link] [comments]

    Official release and confirmation of the collab

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    I joined the “Chidori clears AA3” train.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Sound files request.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    So about one year ago I asked if anyone had an updated link to the sound files from pad. No one responded. I tried pulling the files from the apk myself but was unsuccessful at converting what I think are the sounds to a usable format.

    So I'm trying again, can someone more tech savvy than myself please pull the sounds from the apk for me?

    I want to use the multiplayer bells as my text message alert. Currently my texts are using a skill up sound from the now 5 year old rip someone did.

    submitted by /u/Frankyp42
    [link] [comments]

    Speculation: SFV collab in mid jan

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hi all

    just a guess, i think theres gonna be an sfv collab cominf up in mid jan, as SFV the game pushes out its newest update around that time.

    was wondering if anyone heard anythinf about that

    submitted by /u/mal4zn
    [link] [comments]

    DracoO announced for the 23rd to the 5th of January

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:51 PM PST

    Download for jp

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Is the a way to download it

    submitted by /u/Mastermadara74
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] norem xmas farm shits

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    [L/F] NA Karin Kanzuki for C9 372816468

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    I'm only asking for a friend to run this so I can complete the dungeon. I don't run Karin normally. My mains are Raoh, Karin Shindou, and B&J.

    submitted by /u/Zwood24513
    [link] [comments]

    Happy as I was about the update that puts your current teams monsters on the top of your box at first..

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Like damn I keep forgetting and wasting time looking for it within my box. After like multiple checks I got really sad as I thought for sure I must've accidentally sold my Sousuke. It was a good moment was I realized they were at the top of the box, and I'm sure I'll get used to this eventually. But it might take a bit lol

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to waste money. My friend bet me $20 to waste all 999,999,999+ coin in game

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    Is DBDC next in the cycle of 10 stone seasonals?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    We usually get the seasonals in a cyclical nature where the holiday/ yearly themed ones come once a year (beach, pad academy, xmas, NY, Vday, Halloween, June Bride etc) and then then of Heroine, GH collab, DBDC, and now Draconic Orchestra come on a cycle one of the four coming every 2-3 months.

    We've just had Heroine, are about to have DO, and we know GH is next, does that mean DBDC is likely next? I'm asking because I should have exchanged for Rehven last time but didn't and I keep wishing I had done it... I just didn't want to give up my dupe Ideal because I thought I would find a use for her, but at this point I can't even find a use for either of my Ideal.

    submitted by /u/PapaIceBear
    [link] [comments]

    2500 days in, still going. Most of my best friends are done...Sometimes I miss my Amaterasu/Grodin team, and really wish they had a preset function for assists. But this is still my go to game everyday! Love it. (And finally got Dark Meta 2 weeks ago lol)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    LF haohmaru friends! 348 611 494 have 40 slots

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Need friends. I know it's a tall order but if there are any tifa leads out there who have an extra best friend that'd be really cool. I am mostly using luna x tifa right now but also have up zkitty and Ina. (Other leads i could put up if you ask nicely include phenom, BJ, dMeta, dZeta)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Is there any reliable way to farm SDR latents?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    My stock of SDR latents are starting to dry up. Unless Ganesha's Treasure Trove or a Remdra fever dungeon comes back, there doesn't seem like a good way to restock unless you wanna spend 25,000 MP on a single latent.

    submitted by /u/FauxTenebres
    [link] [comments]

    What was that data dl?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Draconic orchestra?

    submitted by /u/Doobiedicted
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to form a good team.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/kyh00nm

    Posted this in another more specific question thread, but thought I'd post the link and ask for help as I'm clueless on how to develop a good team.

    Right now I've been running either a Madoo Fire team with a random subs... or an Athena Light team with random subs.

    Any advice on good leaders, compositions etc would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/insaneacorn
    [link] [comments]

    Lina x Raoh propaganda: 1.4 bill damage no boosts all board and sky fall in R/B/L only. Just wanted to see what I could top out with.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    [LF] Haohmaru Friends, ID: 332,547,438

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    [tip] challenge 7

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I died to bug foot but I think the key is switch to valten right away. On the purple dinno who gives you 3 bombs he will kill you if you don't one shot. Valten can survive though. Then switch to Macha and easily kill with 10 combo. Then I think switch back to valten stall until bf shield is down to like 75 percent. He hits you under 50% if you just keep healing. Then finally switch back to Macha once you below 50% and 10 combo. Let me know if you have a better way!

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    ��Finally cleared AA2! ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment