• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons Are you all ready to duel?

    Puzzle & Dragons Are you all ready to duel?


    Are you all ready to duel?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    When Monster Strike had a Yugioh collab, Konami released a collab card for the occasion. So naturally...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    4min True Training Arena farm w/Lina

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [Video] Xmas 4-Star Rarity Leader Challenge! XMas Siren Takes on Kali

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Tiene Training Arena help

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Here we go again. I was too busy the last time it came around to clear, but this time I'm determined to get my 9999+.

    Does anyone have guides or suggestions for team building this dungeon? Guides on how to navigate the spawns?

    My strongest lead pairings are: Karin/Haohmaru x Tifa Ina x Phenom/HMadoo Kurama x Kurama

    What subs have you guys used to handle this dungeon? I know I'm missing some of the super meta subs like Hiei but I'm hoping I can still pull a team together.

    submitted by /u/FutilityKnife
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Saline?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Is she worth exchanging for, I've seen how much damage she can do and it's kind of tempting, btw, spent 40 stones and the damn machine and didnt get anything good, was expecting that, but I say it was worth the shot to get her, but now I'm left with just having to exchange for her, please help

    submitted by /u/TheVoid645
    [link] [comments]

    I’m 0 for 10 rn >:(

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    [NA][Event] True Training Arena 12/18-12/20 & Arena 1 <10min clear for Rikuu 12/20-12/21

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    [LF] Orphen friends 393 125 435

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    [Misc] I have a few extra wreaths if anyone needs them.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    ID is: 371448286

    Figured I can help someone who's grinding these out and get some more active friends as well.

    I have 1 Gold and 4 Silver wreaths available. I'd rather not sell them or trade for a mini globe, but would rather see them used for the Tree.

    I don't care what you offer up really.

    submitted by /u/PsychoKuros
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden resolve ends my first viable AA2 run because I tried saving hearts. I literally stopped myself from making the combo that would have killed.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Color cross sousuke a5 clear! Who needs the equip anyways

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    No thread complaining about Fujimi rates today?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    We've been having new daily threads to vent about bad rolls 3 days straight now, but no thread today. Did everyone roll that Goury they were chasing because I sure didn't.

    day 1, day 2, day 3

    submitted by /u/PapaIceBear
    [link] [comments]

    [ID: 312,080,234] Tifa w/ Kirin equip friends.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Medal farming

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Are either of the medal farmed monsters at the moment worth it right now? (Teletha Testarossa and the Christmas Tree)

    I'm not sure, they might be viable in some ranking dungeon down the road like the swimming ring was

    submitted by /u/jayeljayel
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] D/D Orphen friends! ID: 351,385,392

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Nothing special, but feels good to 0-stone as a super casual player

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Which Sousuke is best Sousuke?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    It's so hard to pick! I love them both but I want to theoretically have the "best" version of him I can have. What do you fine people of the PAD recommend for his evo?

    submitted by /u/MetalSonic123
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on NY Arty / Volkan & Dortin Lead Pair

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:28 AM PST

    One of my go-to pairings for coop on my two accounts up to now have been dual NY Arty, but I always had trouble with move time, damage output, and having 4 wood available for her leader skill. I want to experiment with Volkan & Dortin as I think that will fix a lot of issues, but not sure if I have the subs, and don't want to waste the mats. Any thoughts on the strength of this pairing, and what I should be looking for to make a solid team? Any insight is appreciated.

    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5000

    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5663

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    AA3 BVeroah healing?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    So, I had a quick question. I was thinking about running Beach Veroah in AA3, but I was wondering how people handle healing with her. On dark teams, you have Eir to give you that healing boost. Is there an equivalent for Blue teams?

    I was thinking Mizutsune for his recovery boost or Mel for the Heal awakenings? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mwduncan
    [link] [comments]

    Team appreciation: big green boi

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    [Help] Can't figure out what orbs under character are

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    When I use certain friend's characters, sometimes they have orbs under them. For example, dark and fire. If I match these two orbs it gives a huge combo multiplier, but I can't figure out what they're called or how to get this on my characters. Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/yayeetbigf33t
    [link] [comments]

    Completed the True Training Arena and didn’t get + points in the mail? Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    I started the dungeon before 6am central (before the new day begins in game) and completed it after 6am central. Maybe that messed up the delivery of the + points? No clue.

    submitted by /u/SeductiveMurmer
    [link] [comments]

    Had her sitting in my box forever and decided to finally try her out before she falls behind in the meta. LF Phenom friends (preferably with Avidya Saber or any 3 blind resist equip) 314855276

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment