• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] 2,149 Days Later, It's Been a Good Run. AMA.

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] 2,149 Days Later, It's Been a Good Run. AMA.


    [Misc] 2,149 Days Later, It's Been a Good Run. AMA.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Almost six years, several hundred dollars, and 17 crowns later, I think PAD has finally run its course for me. I've put more time into PAD than any other game I've ever played, and I've genuinely enjoyed it. Over the past year or two though, it's definitely begun to feel like a chore, and the joy I had has slowly faded.

    Thanks to the community for all of the help and guidance over the years. Y'all have been great.

    submitted by /u/Fource
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] Raoh A5 Swipe (sort of)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Just did hands of fate for the first time, and with ceil too. Good day.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Redemption from last fever, got the lowest score.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    This is why akine x ra is an S tier team

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:45 PM PST

    When You Use Up All Your Luck On Earlier REM Machines

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Clearing out my box to make space and I need someone to make sure I'm not selling anything rare or unobtainable.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    As the title says. I've been playing this game since like 2012/2013 and I just want to make sure that if I get rid of these I'm not selling something super rare or collectable or useful as a sub.

    https://i.imgur.com/4U3zcTY.jpg

    am I safe to trade in all of these for gems and sell those that can't?

    submitted by /u/Shrabster33
    [link] [comments]

    A Solid Finish

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Of course I get this the day after the 10 magic stone machine

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Green Ranger x BVeroah usefulness?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Why ppl hating on Rin?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Somehow I don't have her, I guess I got all the other

    FOTNS cards last time, but shes ONLY 100k mp. So ppl are saying her stats her crap, and at 918 level 110 limit broken, I certainly understand. However only her attack sucks ass. She has a 7c which pretty much renders that assist useless, besides that though, shes ALMOST on par with kanan. Same coloring, this one gives TE, kanan doesn't (ppl wit PSI), this one gives tape, kanan gives no time and cloud. Ofc shes missing the OE comparing directly to kanan, but most of you rock these light fire cards on tifa teams anyway which will heal full no matter what with a heal and an activation of the multiplier. Shes totally a good swap out from kanan if you need tape or don't need the heal OE but could use some extra time. They worked a nice little board unlock in also, which is becoming increasingly popular for AA3 and the works. I def plan on picking one up.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Raoh Team Building Help aa2/aa3

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Here's a picture of my fire and dark monsters. I'm still not quite sure if i should be running a kuro loop or just run an eir regardless of her not getting the attack multiplier. Also don't know who would be the optimal pairing for raoh. I was thinking something along the lines of HMadoo but i'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/riptide7989
    [link] [comments]

    LF Roah friends 371 170 243

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Also run zela kitty, DKarin, roah, Haohmaru, Tifa

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] FoTNS. Is Rin worth it for 100k MP?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:24 AM PST

    Taking into account her new buffs (awakenings, limit break and SA). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    How do I decide which dungeons to do now?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    I have just finished all of the normal dungeons and all of the technical dungeons that give magic stones for first clear. The remaining technical dungeons are super easy but all the arena dungeons are impossible for me. How do I decide where to go next? What's the best way to build my box?

    submitted by /u/FlavoredSpace
    [link] [comments]

    [ID 312,080,234] Kurama friends! Any assists with any resists are preferred!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    [LF] Raoh Friends 369,543,441 (Have Raoh with Madoo assist, also have a best friend available)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PST

    My Raoh has Madoo hat assist, will be max skilled by the end of today.

    Will level to 110 in the near future.

    Also still have my best friend available, looking to use it on someone that has Raoh with a good assist. My leaders up rn are Raoh, Ed, Madoo.

    submitted by /u/HipHopRapper
    [link] [comments]

    true training arena :’)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    LF Kaioh friends 354,174,275

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Have him slot 1 Also have BVeroah, Ina, Karin, B&J, Omega, Raizer...

    submitted by /u/Alifrit
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the excitement for Kaioh?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Everyone's excited about Raoh, but Kaioh's ult is like a dark BVeroah, isn't it? Do a VDP (or 9 in any shape), and if you're paired with another one, you get 4 free combos, which fully activates his leader skill, for 18/1.5/1.5. Fairly tanky, free combos, made for VDP, and could hit 7c without too much more. What's not to love?

    submitted by /u/Patisfaction
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Raoh friends 360 314 400

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Mine is hyper maxed with 3 decil killers and shirou equip add me

    submitted by /u/jazzking50
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the two are more future proof? Haohmaru or Yashamaru Kurama?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    Pulled 3 Shiki and have no use for any of them, and I don't know how popular Samurai Spirits is in Japan, so I have no idea if it's going to be coming back soon or not for me to be able to trade off these Shiki's next time. I already have one Kurama, but that equip is really nice and the only other <50% equip I have is foil card Kaede. Haohmaru's equip is also really nice, but I don't really plan on using him as a lead or a sub and the two leads that I do use(Zkitty and B&J) his equip active will ruin the board. I'll probably be playing something with Zaerog Core when he comes out so the Kurama equips would be really nice for that.

    What would you guys do? 2 Kuramas or 1 Kurama and 1 Haohmaru?

    submitted by /u/Amaku
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a way to obtain the shaman king units in the gachapon Also where do i go for puzzles and dragon news

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Ya hate to see it

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment